Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Stephanie

Today is my sweet Stephanie's 5th birthday. I can hardly believe that she is 5 and will be starting kindergarten in August. We had her birthday party yesterday at the Family Y and she had a blast. It was a gymnastics party and they got to do several things in the gymnastics room. She was too cute and way to big to be my little girl. She is growing up to be a beautiful girl. She has a very tender heart and is very polite and kind. Her manerisms are changing every day(some which we like and others we don't like so much). She is excited to be 5 and can't wait to start kindergarten(I on the other hand can wait). Happy Birthday Baby. Check out those legs! A few of the party animals. My dad and stepmom came and were able to bring my step brothers two girls(these are Stephanie and Katie's only cousins) Stephanie on the balancing beam. Stephanie with two of her most favorite people.
Publish Post

No comments: