Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Katie's first day fo 3-K

I do realize that I am over a week behind on posting this. However, I must admit that quite frankly I somehow managed to let this important mile stone for Katie slip past the blog. I certainly did not meant to. Katie happily went off to 3-K last Monday and was very excited. She has the same teacher this year as Steffie had for 3-K. When I was called by the teacher just to give me the info for the upcoming year, her exact words to me were 'I can't wait to get my hands on her'. Since you are reading my blog, I will assume that most of you probably know about my sweet Katie Bug. However, I am sure that you also know that I have always said that she beats to her drum, wears me out etc. No doubt teacher wanted to get her hands on that sweet Katie Bug. However, while I have no doubt over the teacher's ability to handle my 'too much to handle girl', I am not sure that she knows just what she is in for. First day of school I dropped Katie off with specific instructions to her teacher that should Katie misbehave, for I knew inevitably that she would, that she was to write me a note. I get home from work that day and what do I find, but a note. I carefully and expectantly read the note and find these words. "Katie was pretty good today. The only problem we had was that I had to get on to her for being too bossy." Now, to that all I have to say is no way! Not my Katie. I can't imagine where she could have gotten that from! So, that was the first day and so far I haven't received any more notes. I just hope that we can keep it that way!

No comments: