Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Stephanie

I know I am a little out of order with the posts, but hey at least I am posting. Stephanie turned 6 years old on January 4th. I cannot believe that she is already 6. I can remember like it was yesterday holding her in my arms for the first time. It has been 6 wonderful years and I am so proud of the young lady that she is becoming. Her heart is open and softening to the calling of the Lord and we pray that soon she will receive Christ as her Lord and Savior. We celebrated her birthday with a party at Monkey Joes. Because there was no school on Monday we actually had her party on that day. She invited a couple of friends from school and a couple from church. All the girls had a blast and we were so proud of Stephanie because she made sure to include everyone and they all played really well together even though they didn't all know each other.

No comments: