Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our days are so numbered

Two days ago we found out that baby Emma Mack died. As a family and as a church we have all been praying for her so hard. She was born on March 13 and died just 2 brief months later. She was born with a rare skin condition known as EB. Her blisters became infected and she was put in the hospital. However, after about 2 weeks or so her body just couldn't fight anymore and she went home to be with our sweet Jesus. Her parents brought her to church on Sunday and dedicated her to the Lord and the church prayed for her healing. What an answer to prayer! Oh how we wish that the Lord would have healed her for us hear on earth, but instead He chose to bring her home to be with Him. I have been so shaken by this little baby. I have drawn nearer to my Lord and spent much time on my knees in prayer for her and her family. I know that God used this precious baby to bring glory and honor to his name. My heart aches all over for her parents, family, and those closest to them, but I know that He has been glorified.

No comments: