Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gymnastics

Stephanie started gymnastics yesterday. She is taking a 7 week course at the Y. I wanted her to try and see if she liked it and then let her choose between gymnastics and ballet. I'll put her in some place close to us once we know what she will take. She did really well yesterday and enjoyed it. Her teacher wanted to know if she had ever taken before and said that she could probably move up to the next class. I'll keep her where she is for now since we are just trying it and this class is the best time for us. I was very proud of her though. I'll post pictures later of her doing her 'forward flips' and showing Katie how to do it. Katie was very upset when she realized that she couldn't stay at gymnastics too. She had already taken her shoes off like the rest of the kids and was ready to stay. I felt so bad. She cried for 5+ minutes. It is so tough being the little one.

No comments: