Saturday, December 5, 2009

Andrew's shower

I had my baby shower for our sweet little boy just 3 weeks ago. It was an awesome time and I was so blessed to have so many people show their love for us. I was overwhelmed at the turn-out and I still am. 34 weeks My roommate and very good friend from college came to spend the weekend with me and go to the shower. She brought her two precious children with her as well. She and I were together thru thick and thin in pharmacy school and have remained in touch since. I am so glad she was able to come. Surprise! Yes, this is my best friend from NE and I couldn't have been more surprised to have her arrive at my house on Friday night unannounced. Her husband made the arrangements with mine and everyone did a great job keeping the secret.(a hard thing to do where I am concerned) Bold Look at all those gifts! My mom and Vicki of course came for the shower as well. In case you haven't figured it out yet, this made for a very full house for the weekend. It was great though. I love to have company and what better time to be surrounded by so much love..... As if the day hadn't been wonderful enough, I was blessed to have my dear friend J. and her two children there as well. J. and I are very excited to have the privilege of having two little boys that will be just a few months apart. However, J's baby G. is living proof that GOD IS SO GOOD. G. is her little miracle after 7+ years of infertility and I am so blessed to say that I have been able to witness what God has done in this family's life. I can't wait for Andrew and G. to meet!

No comments: