Saturday, December 5, 2009

Katie's New Found Love

I know it has been a long time since I blogged and I apologize. I am just a little busier than normal if you can actually believe it. Please cut me a little slack though as I am preparing for our new little bundle as well as trying to wrap up last minute details for the holidays. But I am ready to catch my few readers(very few I am sure) up with some pictures and stories. So hang on as I have a few posts coming up. First up is a new found talent for my Katie Bug. Katie and I have gotten ourselves into a rather good routine in the mornings. I get both girls up at the same time and they get dressed and have their breakfast. So once Stephanie is on the bus, Katie and I have about and hour before we have to leave to drop her off at school and me at work. So, I usually sit down and work on my Bible Study and while I am doing that Katie generally will join me at the table. She has become quite a good colorer staying in the lines and just really producing some very good pictures. Now though, she has found a new love of puzzles. She likes to put them together and is very good requiring little help. So, here are her latest creations.

No comments: