Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Katie's chores

Recently Chris and I developed a chore chart for the girls to keep track of what they did. The chores are all things that they had been doing all along, but it was time to keep a record of it so that we could reward them with there 'allotment' money. We have done a terrible job of checking it off the chart, but I keep track and make sure that they do what they are supposed to in order to earn their money. They are too excited to get their money and to have it divided up so that they can give their tithe and then put the money in their piggy banks. I must do a better job at the checking off on the chart, but the girls are doing great with their part.
Here is a picture(I know it is rather bland-no pun intended), but I wanted to show you what a great job Katie does at setting the table. Mind you she does all the counting etc...I'll take pictures soon of Stephanie making her bed and post them too.

No comments: