Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Missing church

Things here have been crazy as you probably have guessed by my absence in blogging as well as any other event that I am normally involved in. Let's start back at the beginning of October... I went to Kansas City to visit my friend J.H. While I was gone, Katie and Chris were both sick with the stomach virus. I thought that I had escaped it, but when I got back I came down with it too. So, that took me out of church again. This past weekend I had a trip to my mom's planned and I couldn't cancel it because it took a lot of rearranging(work, babysitters etc.) to be able to get it together. So, I missed church again. This coming weekend, we are traveling to Helen, GA where Chris will be doing a talk on Sunday at a conference. We plan to take the girls to the Cabbage Patch Hospital(or whatever it is called) on Saturday, but we will miss church again Sunday morning. I am sorry to be absent from church and I do miss my church family as well as sitting under the teaching of our pastor. However, I know that there are times when you just can't help it. I will be back after next week and hopefully I won't have any more month long absences. To my credit, I have been attending services on Wednesday each week.

No comments: