Sunday, March 1, 2009

8 years

I know I am terrible at this blogging thing, but I have been addicted to facebook. There I admitted it. I have an addiction. Do you think there a Facebook Anonymous group I can join? Trouble is I am sure I might see many of you there too! Anyway, life here has been hectic as usual, but very good. Chris and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this past Tuesday. We went out for dinner at Bonefish and then coffee and dessert at a local coffee/cafe shop. The dessert was out of this world wonderful. It seems like we have been together forever and then like we just met. This past year has been so sweet for Chris and I. We are both digging deeper into God's word and in turn we are finding that we are being drawn closer to him and one another(duh!) Chris and I went to Hilton Head two weeks ago for a marriage retreat. It was awesome to be together and to reinforce things we already knew, but we taking for granted. God also used the time to allow us to talk and reflect on things we hadn't talked about. I highly reccommend the retreat to any married couple(young or old). I guess that is all for us now. I'll try not to make it so long next time, but no promises.

No comments: