Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Catch up

I know, I know...I have been just terrible at this blogging thing. I am so addicted to facebook and just don't seem to find the time to blog. Please forgive me... Life is hopping along rather rapidly here. I cannot believe that we are already over half way thru with March! While the year has quickly gone by already, I must say that it has also been the hardest 2 and a half months of my life. God is teaching me thru it all and I choosing to glorify him in all situations. Enough of that...so here is what we are up to these days... Sunday-Sunday School at 9:30am, church at 10:45am...Sunday School meeting at 4:30 pm(Chris), AWANA at 6pm Monday-I am keeping a 2 month old from 6am to 3pm, drop Steffie off at school at 9:30am, laundry, pick Steffie up at 1:30pm; Gymnastics from 4-5pm, BSF(Chris) 6-9pm, attempt to go to the gym in the spare hours Tuesday-Bible study 10-12, go to the gym sometime between 4 and 8pm, swim lessons from 5:30-6 Wed-Drop girls at school 9:30am, Work 10-6, Choir practice Thurs-Gym in the morning, Swim lessons 5:30-6 Fri-Drop girls at school 9:30am, work 10-6, Sat--work?, ???? This is only the list of activities that occur on a regular basis, then there are things like sunday school parties, keeping up relationships with friends, yard work and other misc projects that somehow are a part of having a family/house. Yes, we are busy around here and this is only my schedule. Chris seems to always have way more on his 'busy' plate than I do. I must say that I am grateful that my 'busy' plate consists of a lot more hours in which to complete than he does(he works a full time job you know) Anyway, I am not complaining just realizing that life is really crazy and busy. So, what else is going on around here... Stephanie is learning how to ride a bike without training wheels. I still can't completely let go of her, but we are making progress. Katie has learned how to write the letter 'K' and 't' and we are currently working on the letter 'a'. She can almost spell her name out loud(sometimes she needs a little reminder abou the letter a). Both girls are enjoying gymnatics and just started swimming lessons yesterday which they did really well at. So, I guess that pretty much covers it for now. I'll try to update again soon.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

shewwwww....you make me tired just reading how busy you are. :o)

Hang in there girl! You know I'm always here if you need me.