Sunday, March 1, 2009

Precious

Chris and I went on a double date last night to the Chop House. We had a long wait for 90 minutes, but that was okay because it gave us an opportunity to chat with our friends. The food was phenomenal from appetizer to dessert. Good place for a nice date. They do take reservations/call ahead seating for anyone interested. I just didn't think to do that. Shame on me. This is what we found when we got home. As you can see, the girls still sleep together. As a matter of fact, they sleep together every night. I am still in awe and filled with joy every time I see them like this. I love it. They are such beautiful, precious gifts from God. I am so thankful. I hope that they will always be this close.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So sweet! The older the girls get, the more they are starting to look alike to me.

James and I love the Chop House! I can't believe you had to wait that long, but that's good you had time to chat with friends.

I haven't tried the dessert yet. We'll have to try that next time we go.