Friday, March 13, 2009

God Shows Off

Hello everyone. I just have to share that God sure put on a show today. As many of you know, one of our ministers lost their 2 month old daughter to an awful skin disease last May. Well, since they have gone thru adoption proceedings and have just been waiting on the right child. So, today is the birthday of their baby girl. She would have been one year old today. But here's the awesome part...Today they picked up their baby boy and brought him home. I believe the call for the adoption people/agency came on Tuesday and they picked him up today. Now tell me that is not so COOL! Only God can orchestrate that! He says so in His word....I will supply all you needs, I have plans for you, I love you....What more needs to be said. Thanks God for such a wonderful reminder and display or your awesomeness, holiness, and majesty.

No comments: