Friday, March 27, 2009

Horse Show

Uncle Eddie was in North Augusta with P. for a horse show/practice. I decided to take the girls and go see them. It took us an hour to get there(should have only taken 30 minutes) because I wasn't sure where I was going and I'm not so good at navigating thru Augusta to North Augusta without the interstate. Anyway, we finally arrived and had a blast. Stephanie loved the horse and really enjoyed riding it. Katie on the other hand was a little shy and timid. She rode with P. and held onto his neck the whole time. Stephanie rode with P. and then rode by herself with Uncle Eddie walking the horse. It was quite cold in the Hibadrome, so we bundled up in Uncle Eddie and P.'s coats. I just wish they had told us how cold it was in there. Thank goodness we all grabbed a light coat before leaving!

No comments: