Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bible Verses

Katie has learned her first two Bible verses over the last month or so. During our evening devotion time, we have a memory verse for every week. Her first verse is Genesis 1:1 and the second one was Ps 89:28. I have been so proud of her and so excited to hear her say her verses with such excitement. We are starting Puggles at our church this year which is part of the Awana program. This is a class for 2 year olds. I am thrilled that Katie will be a part of it and I will actually be a leader in that class this year. God just really tugged at my heart as I watched Katie learn her verses this summer and Stephanie all last year. I am excited to get involved and to see what God will do in the hear of these little children as well as my own life. Please pray for me that I will be able to share the message of Christ and that God will work in my own life to empower me to be who he has called me to be.

No comments: