Sunday, August 17, 2008

Devotion Time

Last night during our devotion time, we we learning about the famine during the time of Joseph. When we got to the part where Joseph's brothers come to Egypt to find food, Chris asked Stephanie what she would do if she opened the refrigerator and there was no food? She said , "Well, I guess if I had a car and could drive, I would go to Walmart." Chris then asked her what she'd do if there was no food at Walmart. She said, "Well, I guess I'd go to Krogers." I guess you can tell where we shop! We of course used this as a teaching lesson that that was what the brothers were basically doing...looking everywhere for food. This just gave Chris and I a good laugh. It was just so funny listening to her tell what she would do. She is growing up way to fast!

No comments: