Monday, August 18, 2008

Pre-K

Stephanie's first day of Pre-K was today. She woke up on her own at 8:30 this morning. I could tell that she was excited. She was extremely cooperative getting dressed this morning and didn't even finish her cereal, which rarely happens! When we got to school today, while I was signing her in, she went straight into her class. I had to ask her to tell me goodbye! Have I said lately that I really think she is growing up too fast!!
When I asked her what she had learned she told me that she had learned about the circle and that it goes around and around and never stops. It is so nice to be at the place where you ask them something about their day and they actually remember it! She must have had a good time because when we got home she was anxious to color one of her pages and do a few other "school" related activities. She even said while sitting at the table that she loves school. Chris and I both did too, so let's just hope this attitude keeps up!

No comments: