Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shoe Fettish

We ventured out today for a shopping trip. We were supposed to go to the pool today with our neighbor, but the weather turned out to be quite cloudy. So, we decided to take the three girls and go to Chik Fil A for lunch and then a few shopping errands. Steffie needed shoes and my friend was looking for party supplies for her daughter's birthday. First stop was lunch and then off to the party store. The same party store that L. and I were at when we were pregnant with A. and Steffie and Laura was backed into by another man as they were pulling out of the parking place...side note sorry. The girls were really good in the party store so we ventured out to Kohl's to do a little shoe shopping. Steffie needed shoes for school and L. is always up to shopping(she prefers to do it without kids, but who doesn't) Anyway, we get to the shoe department and all three girls are quite content because there are gobs of shoes to try on. Never mind that they are not their size or remotely in my price range. Needless to say I came away with four pair of shoes, two pair for each of my girls.. I know, I was only shopping for Stephanie, but I fould a cute pair of sandals for Katie for next year for $5 and then I found a pair of adorable sketchers for $12. Now she has two pair of everyday shoes for the fall/winter. As for Stephanie, I came away with an adorable pair or pink Munchin shoes and a pair of sketcher tennis shoes. I had a good time and the best part is that I can take my receipt back tomorrow along with my $10 coupon and get my money back...YEAH!!! Anyway, I just love shoes and it appears that my children do too so since their shoes tend to be cheaper, I will just live thru them...at least for now!

No comments: